Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is rich in lauric acid, the same kind of fat found in mother’s milk, along with capric acid and caprylic acid. These medium-chain fatty acids are immune-enhancers that regulate the body’s functions and defence mechanism. They are metabolized quickly and serve as an instant source of energy without being stored as fat.
What is Extra Virgin Coconut Oil?
Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is produced from fresh coconut meat (non copra) with minimal processing, and without chemical refining, bleaching or deodorizing. Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is regarded as the highest quality coconut oil and is widely used as a herbal remedy in skincare and hair care, as well as for medicinal use and food preparation. Scientific research proves that the antiviral, antibacterial, and antifungal properties found in Extra Virgin Coconut Oil have nutritional and medicinal benefits.
- 100% Certified Organic Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- Made from natural, organically-grown Philippines coconut
- Certified Organic, non GMO
- Zero Trans fat & hydrogenated fat
- Cholesterol free
- Pure Extra Virgin
- Unrefined & non bleached oil
- Rich in natural vitamin E
- Rich in lauric acid ( a fatty acid that boost our immune system)
- Free from rancid odours or tastes and has a distinctly natural fresh coconut scent
- Packed with natural antioxidants and contains antimicrobial, antifungal, and antibacterial properties
- Delicious with a creamy taste
Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- Product Code: M.1000.9
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: Extra Virgin Coconut Oil